Friday, July 21, 2006

Hot chick!

today i found a damn freakin small sparrow chick.. actually it wasn't me it was my cat who was touching it and was starin at it ...so like a typical singaporean .. ppl see i also want to see i went to see lah .. and i saw ...





so now i'm feeding it by eating bread and vomitting it out for it... haha KIDDING
and i made a nest for it too .. hope it survives

anyway today was a damn werid day i was walking around balmoral and i was crossing the road and suddenly this taxi Honk me .. i was like wat the SHIT .. and i seee this woman in the cab frantically waving at me .. and i was like " oh man... that's my jap teacher crap...'
i've been trying to kinda avoid jap cause there's a test and i was suppose to take it but the bloody school moved on the day of my test SUDDENLY and i didn't know where the hell is it anymore .. so i tried calling but no. not in use..
anyway so i'm damn sian to like study it already since i can't even find the bloody school...

yah so my jap teacher asked me to meet her at acs barker carpark.. and i went..
wah liao so she was like " where have u been ? "(sentence not so complete lah cause she's jap)so i told her .. and then she gave me the email and she made me promise to go for test ..
so bloody SUAI.. i cross road also can meet my jap teacher. . shit lah now i have to study

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home