Tuesday, December 26, 2006

update update

this is a break down of wat i have been doing in spore .. will miss this place...




outside ash's house ... looks very poster like ... random..

at parkway parade mac cafe
at jo's house visiting her ....(i call this the big head small body )
i call this the skinny ed versus sexy hair of bron's

one of those toilet "friendster" photos eeeeeeee

....chill out at the kopitiam ...our pathetic christmas dinner ..
this yr's christmas is sian diao everyone agrees!


Oh i dyed my HAIR ! it took so damn long plus i had to have a one liner conversation with an ah beng that ash will find cute type ..

AB(while washing my hair ..damn weird) : err u working or studying ?

me : uni

Ab: orhh .. holiday ?

Me : yah in Uk

Ab:orrhh... nice there?

me : okay lah .

Ab: u first time here

me : no alot of times.

Ab: orhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

end

Random pic of my cat trying to catch bubbles showing on tv haha

and i love the curse of the golden flower.... gong li ... gong li.

yup anyway jn GET WELL SOON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home