Monday, February 26, 2007

Fortunate FOrtune

so my mum called me on sunday and told me our annual FORTUNE.

you see, my parents every year go to this woman called LING GU.( sounds like a mushroom) but yah and let me tell u she's pretty accurate but the annoying thing is that she always say i not good.. so i always sian diao, not that i believe but still is nice to hear if u do well in ur studies or wat shit ... so here goes for my "pig" year fortune.

march april are good months for me .
May is the alot of "xin shi " ..
funniest thing she said ... ur daughter don;t like man ... ( my parents GASP! oh no she's lesbian DIE DIE DIE )
Lin gu : no ... is just she don;t want to be with someone now cause she wants freedom.

when my mum told me that i was thinking : hahahah that is so not true.. not that accurate anymore is she.

then my mum warned me to beware JUNE AND DEC ... cause apparently there will be someone who will like me and go after me... haha and she ask me to HOOT (beat) "him" (in her head is a him) up if "he" keeps disturbing me . HAHa... violent mother ..

oh and i saw something really cute today .. a mother duck and a dozen ducklings in the artificial pond at the roger steven lecture .. damn cute. SPRING IS COMING !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home