Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm NOT loving it.

Ok i am fucking freezing in my room ... the stupid management so KIAM on heating.
Not liking this much at all.. i actually never felt THIS COLD before in my whole life.. at one point when i was outside i was practically running just to keep warm.
I don't care if all the brits go ... look at all these weird chinese ppl.. running with one stop bags in one hand and using the other arm to push themselves foward faster .. don't care as long as i make it to my destination haha.

Besides the cold ... i am actually locking myself in my room doing my 3000 word essay plus another wordy assignment that i have to hand up before i fly off on dec
3rd. Not liking it very much either.

Plus no food at home .. too cold/ busy to get food. Not liking that either.

Found out that my exams are fucking hiong after i come back from my "holiday". Yup not loving it .

Conclusion to this: i need warmth. I need food. I need rest. I sound like a bacteria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home