Wednesday, August 09, 2006

National day

I woke up from my a dreamn where Jiang lao shi from sc was teaching in my class in DG and she told me in chinese that she reads my blog!

"man ling ni yi wei wo bu zi dao ni you BLOG ma ? wo you du de AH .." haha i'm sure jiang lao shi's chinese is not so bad

was woken up by my mum when she asked me to wake up to go eat breakfasat at adam road food center. So my family set out to eat nasi lemak and prawn noodles !It was all so damn shiok and we headed to grands. Me and my brother went to fish shop to do " fish shop shopping" and walked arond tiong bahru which reminds me of malacca.. damn homely.

yah but my dinner was shit and stupid we went to a chinese sichuan restuarant that we usually go which is usually good but yesterday was buffet style OUTSIDE at the pathetic garden and it was SHIT Plus the horrible PERFORMANCE which is supposedly from china but i seriously think is one of the waiter there ..

performance include :

-changing mask in a sec is called "bian lian"
-fire breathing
-acrobats
-singing
-mongolia dance

and this is done all by the same GUY called "xiao wu" is DAMN LOW BUDGET AND LAME

the changing mask thing we could see that he had a string to pull to change his mask the fire breathing thing .. he burnt himself and ran in halfway.. and his acrobats was a fell flicks which lasted 5 secs .. singing was GAY really worst than ge tai and the mongolia dance is like a mad woman in a trance (xiao wu is a guy)

so i got home grumpy.. switch on tv and there it was SINGAPORE IDOL ..@%$#^$!&@&# can my day get any WORST ..




my cat's face when she hears the singapore idols sing...poor shock little thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home