Wednesday, September 06, 2006

tuesday was overeating day ..once again my fellow frens ate more than they talked haha and finished all the steamboat we could stuff ourselves and of course desert which was chocolate overload... but it was fun nevertherless

wednesday was crazy taka shopping day since i had so many vouchers .. why not get everything i need there so yah and went to get photos which costed 70 bucks .
387 photos! 3 yrs worth! started on my crazy putting in photos in album phase..

funniest thing i heard this week:

my fren ( which i shall not name for her sake of her reputation) " my maid comes to my dorm every week to clean my room"

us:" oh my gosh HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH" ( GOES ON for like 5 mins)

"u all SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad to me ;("

" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA --- U ARE MAD LA BRING MAID SOMEMORE."

5 DAYS MORE *GULP*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home