Wednesday, November 15, 2006

bo liao then bo liao lor .

this is going to be a damn bo liao aka wu liao blog entry .. i just noticed that i have stop blogging about " the stuff that really makes me happy " which are like bo liao stuff hahah so here goes.
This is my room and the sections of my room ...
is has all the essential stuff .. .


First stop we have ...

my indoor Garden .. which consist of a model of my two cats and a cactus... extremely pleasing and relaxing area of my room .. yes.. i like it alot .wat can i say i have a green thumb.







next stop , as u can see the view from my room is just so ...damn ... good
u can see seagulls just right outside ur window.. even though there isn't a sea nearby.




Home sick? let me walk u over to the Singapore corner. It is just a pi sai( nose shit )throw away from the indoor garden ..


( yes that is a merlion )

being here makes ur skin so dry .. so we all need to have a moisturizing corner in our room ( at least for me )

and last but not least .. we all need the drinking area.

i know i'm damn weird but so wat i like can already .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home