Monday, October 16, 2006

monday blues

hai monday today feeling horrid .. have a swollen face splitting headache and i keep spacing out .. swollen face due to basketball seriously i feel like someone just punched me ..f**k
yah and ash is out karoke again without me ! but oh well i feel like crap and i need to do work .. yes my parents will be proud of me . i'm reading my notes now
half dead ..

more pics now..



sing society pics






my jap frens ask me whether singpore has a traditional costume .. and i say yah i'm wearing it: tshirt shorts and slippers ...

5 Comments:

Blogger ed said...

haha singlish lah .. that's the answer

8:58 AM  
Blogger ed said...

haha singlish lah .. that's the answer

8:59 AM  
Blogger atyy said...

ED!! i am reading your blog like you said i should on MSN! hahah it is IRONIC that your chinese is improving when you are in ENGLAND! hahah anyway please take care of yourself and i hope you and ash are doing GREAT there! :)

8:36 AM  
Blogger atyy said...

hahah i realised you dont recognise my username. it's MANDY HERE! :)

8:37 AM  
Blogger ed said...

yah lor wah liao seriosly i was like who is comefly with me . haha yah my chinese is improving in england isn't it ironic!

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home