Friday, September 29, 2006

school.....

these few days have been pretty busy. School has finally started and is damn tiring ... there are so many bloody homework, test reading and IT assignments ..ARGHHHHHHH WHO SAYS is slack here .. is not man.

yah i have been having a date with kim sam soon these few days who thanks to asha got me kinda KINDA Only addicted .. and the most retarded thing is that i have to wait for her to WATCH IT WITH me although she watched it b4. gay shit.

anyway.. been too tired and restless to take any photos. Have alot in my mind. my mum just send me an email.. is damn cute never expected her to do that .. okay got to go and get some sleep .. school is draining the life out of me .

2 Comments:

Blogger thengs said...

wo hao xiang nian ni men

3:34 AM  
Blogger ed said...

hahha wo ye shi cheena pok

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home