Thursday, September 14, 2006

ed has arrived in leeds

okay people i'm here in leeds FINALLy had a horrible journey and thought i was going to some weird rural country cause i travel led almost 24 hours.
i took KLM which was cramp! and the tv wasn't working because of wat shit ... so suay 12 hours in the stupid flight.. no entertainment except my mother which isn't really entertainment ..plus i was sitting in window seat ( that's not a good thing ) cause i can't go toilet freely when i want to ..must depend on the stranger sitng at the aisle ! so i ration myself to drink LESS WATER and so i shiveled up like a prune.
that's not the bad part..
i had to wait 3 hours for transfer flight ... and take a bus to the the transfer ..damn alot of waiting.
wait still got worst part...
after that the transer flight suppose to take only 55 mins but it took 1 hour 40 min cause weather bad so must hover around the sky like a bloody lost bird see whether can land...BUT NO WE CANT AFTER SO LONG WE had to land at an airport called HUMBLESIDE.wat the HELL...
so his guy ask the custom where is humbleside..
custon: is in the middle of no where actually,... but still in ENGLAND
me: (in my head) HUH!!!!!! wah liao suay until cannot suay

so we had to take a coach for 2 more hours b4 reaching LEEDS bradford airport...

than take a bus prvided to my HOSTEL ...
SIANNNNNNNN
i was so tired ..cause i'm suffering from jetlag ;(
but my mum so hyper lah! hai hearing scary stories from ash and sarah.. made me so sad i think the only thng to do here at nite is eat, sleep,watch dvd and of course study,

and since i'm the only one in my level in my hostel with another jap girl .. i went to sleep with ash in her hostel .
i was talking crazy talk cause of my jetlag .. saying wat the jap girl is sadako lah...come out from my laptop ... i cannot run ..
so i decided to stay with ash
hurray for ash.

but anyway my biz school looks damn GOTH .. which is cool
will upload pics asap..when i'm more alive.

oh and thanks everyone for sending me off really appreciate it was damn touch..okay quite touch haha thanks for all the presents....even the ugly jia you flower..eeee. and all ur notes and COMIC book strip. thanks cel, mandy ,geri , thengs , grace,amrita , charm!, suzie, ziyan, janet, ah ma. thanks a million u all will be missed!


i miss you.

1 Comments:

Blogger thengs said...

i have to PROVE that im your fansie
right
eh the flower is purposely one lorrr
that flower can only remind you of ME
wahaha

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home