Saturday, September 09, 2006

farewell

last night was fun .. meeting up with the bballers and talking nonsense always remind me of old times + non stop talking about soccor , i'm so glad that i have other girl frens to talk soccor to unlike ash and charm which are CLUELESS ...
(ash thinks scoring further gets u more "points" " madness...
went to brewerkz for dinner and haagen daze ( shit! i forgot how to spell )
i protested ! cause i used to work there and yah so i saw one of the head manager who recognised me .. and ask me how come i quit...argh.
haha so i just said i wanted to try something new instead of ...u idiots pay me so damn little and no free flow ice cream still dare to say why i quit!
haha

so today mel left. so next will be me .. .. sad sad sad
bye mel

some photos from yesterday nite ...


















thanks guys for organising my farewell dinner ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home