Tuesday, May 29, 2007

now i am sitting in my pile of crap in my very MESSY room .. i hate packing .. but at least i'm not mugging now or anything like that .. is been nice to relax and wake up at anytime i want and just do watever i want without feeling guilty. Today i went swimming! which was such a nice change from stupid smelly gyms and i just have this excited feeling in me ! i'm going home soon ;) one part of me will really really miss england ... more of london haha than leeds . But home is still home .. anyway so i've been going out for dinner .. farewell dinners. Yesterday with jap flatmates and today with singpees. Hai is sad how ppl from other countries are not gonna EVER MEET AGAIN . Well , we have plans on going to each other's country in summer .. it will be so cool if i go tokyo and like mix with locals .. it will be so so fun ;) . And them coming over to spore .. hai but these are all PLANS. So anyway my hair is too long to even MANAGE i have to wear a hairband or a cap to keep my hair out of my face .. is annoying. First thing i wanna do is cut hair when i land and who is free on the 7th?!?!?




Anyway here are some pics at Browns .. nice restaurant, good food cheap wine .
More random pics of school

Hai can't believe first yr is OVER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home