Thursday, June 07, 2007

i am home.

here i am 4 plus in the morning in spore ... jet lagged. DAMN SIAN .. even my cat is sleeping and refuse to play with me. I'm back home! i was damn excited when the plane landed but not very excited to meet my scutanising ( did i spell correctly) parents . So as i was rolling my trolley out i sucked in my stomach plus Cheeks not butt cheeks the normal cheeks hahah to give an illusion that i am skinny.
First thing i did was to go eat bah ku tei hahha shiok shiok shiok plus ba cho mee at balestier super super good ! Then i went back and slept for like 2 hours ... went to cut hair .. and i got grumpy didn;t like my hair at all ;( arhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Met ash and ate xiao long bao and coffee club ..
galan in town. Is so surreal looking at plastic looking scruny ah lians , kids in fbts and aunties . Is like saying welcome back to spore ... in a very weird way. THe weather is as usual BUay tahan . But the food WOOOOOOO...
And finally eating ka soh fish head noodles for dinner YEAH .. shiokedelight .
and then driving . and then 9 clock tcs 8 show which was very hard to watch... cause the acting .. the script eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
but is still good to be HOME.
oh hi nat ! come back soon !

1 Comments:

Blogger joanna said...

eh i miss you! you make singapore sound like fun...i'm feeling halfhearted about going home. haven't booked my tickets back yet

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home