Friday, January 04, 2008

ok now let me hear it

ok is 6 am now. I'm sitting down studying my econs. Bleah. But somehow i feel very at ease ... yes i'm stress about my exams. But being back "home" makes me happy in a very odd way. I like being at home alone, in my own place. Wat i notice about myself is that when i'm back in spore i'm constantly angsty and impatient and just GAHHHHHHHHHHH haha but like back in leeds i'm always able to sit down and do things and not be flustered and all. Plus this time when i went back, i didn't feel at home with my home.

My room don't feel like my room .. i feel like i'm was living in someone's room like i was the outsider.. haha feels like an out of body experience.BUt anyway, the stress is getting into me .. i'm stress that i'm not stress. Damn school.

Can't wait for spring to come... England's gloomy weather is making me a teeny bit depress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home