Saturday, April 05, 2008

what happened to edna goh?

is been a long time since i've blogged.. doubt anyone is even reading it .. is dying just like my spirit.

Is the easter break hence busy enjoying myself. I went to nyc and chicago for 2 weeks.. well, it was of course fantastic.. with all the awesome food and shopping museums and musicals who can ever hate nyc .. plus it was great meeting mel, mandy, phili and jo .. although they kept blaming me for the "boot camp treatment " i gave them !! Which is so not the case...

I've been back for a week and i am SO NOT happy that i have tons of work to complete learn and handup .. and an interview coming up from SYDNEY .. one word : SIAN.

Right now i;m ultra stress about all the work and the only thing that is keeping me happy is thinking about the holiday i just had.. ah wat bliss i HAD.

i can't help being all grumpy .. school is a BIATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

plus i feel like i'm losing my humour on this blog ... hmmm i might switch to livejournal cause fucking blogger don't let me upload pics hence making my blog extra dull..

i shall dissapear into the piles of books now. I apologise for wasting ur time reading this random thoughts in my head haha .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home