Saturday, May 03, 2008

pass it on

ok carmen tagged me but seriously is quite fun hahah ... and creepy ...
exam stress is making me go nuts..

The Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. Comment on it.
5. Tag 5 people.

How are you feeling today?
"Mr Brightside- the killers”
Not to good therefore Yes I have to look at the Brightside definitely …

2) Will you get far in life?
”My love- Justin Timberlake”
I think is a sign …. I NEED A LOVE LIFE .

3) What's your best friend's theme song?
”Thank God I Found You- Mariah Carey”
Hahah is quite true … ash’s LOVES god so the You refers to God.

4) What is the story of your life?
”DREAMGIRLS- dreamgirls sound track”
wat … more like dreaming about girls ..

5) What was high school like?
"Come what may – Moulin rouge”
very true man seriously … always BARELY passing .. but in Singaporean terms is SEE HOW LOR

6) How can you get ahead with life?
”Numb/Encore – Linkin Park”
yesh … be numb to survive.

7) What's the best thing about your friends?
"So sick – NEYO”
is not my fault … is my shuffle’s fault . U noe I love y’all

8) Describe your grandparents.
” We go together – Grease”
aww that’s cute …… wait aminute very not auspicious lei... TOUCH WOOD.

9) How's your life going?
" Killing me softly- Lauren Hill”
must be my smoking man …… have to QUIT.

10) What will be played at my funeral?
” Promiscuous Girl – nelly furtado”
Burst out laughing when this song came on for this qn…. FYI is not true.

11) Will you have a happy life?
” who will save ur soul- Jewel”
Ok now this game is freaking me out……. Damn u Carmen. SIGN SIGNS EVERYWHERE

12) What do your friends really think of you?
” Hey baby- No doubt “
I don’t know man … they think I;m a baby or a babe …. U decide.

13) Do people secretly lust after you?
” Standing in line – Rooster “
ME LIKEY THIS GAME.

14) How can you make yourself happy?
” Sexyback- Justin timberlake”
Hahah bringing my sexy back…. Aka lose weight.

15) Will you ever have children?
"Hundred- the fray”
Wat is this !?!? HUNDRED CHILDREN or NOT IN A HUNDRED YRS or IN A hundred years time!!!

16) What song would you strip to?
” Caught up – Usher”
Not true .. I will strip to any song…

17) What does your mom think of you?
“ Speakerphone- Kylie Minogue”
Hmmmm…. Maybe ive been away for too long ..

18) What is your deep, dark secret?
” Your body is a wonderland-John Mayer “
oh my oh my ……

19) What is your enemy's theme song?
” Pieces of you – Jewel “
okay … scary beans man ….

20) What's your personality like?
” A little more sixteen candles, a LITTLE more touch me – Fall out boy”
Action speaks louder than words….

21) What will be played at your wedding?
” Can I have a kiss- Kelly Clarkson”
That’s a sad wedding man …. Have to ASK …

I spy with my little eye 5 ppl
1) Ash- she will prob think this is dumb
2) Winns
3) glads
4) monkey turn over
5) all armpit hairs in the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home