Tuesday, April 25, 2006

impt lessons in life

i Learnt that watermelons can be square ..and they have it in s'pore for 50 dollars(siaow) ...






i Learnt that chinese dance can actually be quite cool ..

i Learnt that not all jap food is good ..bleah (nattoo is weird even for me ...)
Natto: fermented bean




I Learnt that sleeping too long on my right hand makes my right arm MUSCLES ache ..

I Learnt that teachers in sc do quit ..

I Learnt that having too much time gives me werid dreams

I learnt that Sea turtles mate for 2hours..

I Learnt that msn have spell check.


See who says we need school !!! i learn so much in one day ...

2 Comments:

Blogger phillie-creamie said...

YOU have the funniest blog ever! haha. good stress reliever. actually the square watermelon tastes the same as normal watermelon. and normal ones taste better and sweeter :)

12:15 PM  
Blogger ed said...

CRAZY.....

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home