Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Har har

yesterday me ash bron and ash dad went to sc to eat lunch haha
the food was CRAZILY cheap that u feel like u are cheating the aunties there ..
according to ash all the aunties are so NICOLE RICHIE now.. hhaha
Yah anyway when the Maggie me auntie saw me she was like
"eh ni yi qian zai zhe li du shu de hor?Wah ni xian zai hen piao liang HOR!"
hahha is damn funnie lah but true..
It was off to town and went to cedele's to EAt again ..
we couldn't stop laughing when we talked about my surprise birthday party steam boat thing .

Flash back.....
ash(scooping long ngoh hiang looking thing to alison's bowl)
alison: eh wat's that ...
everyone:ngoh hiang LOR...
NICE LAH EAT EAT ...

than alison ate the "thing" and was like EH WAT THE HELL IS SWEET.....
than she was like is a GORENG PISANG LAH...hahahahhaa
in a blooody steam boat don't ask me how it got there ...but is damn FUNNIE..
yah k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home