Sunday, June 10, 2007

My cat has bad breath

Random mindless blogging.
My cat groomed my rabbit today and my rabbit didn't like it at all.
so the cat started licking my rab all over his face and my rab was not at all happy. i think is so weird that two different species can get along so well maybe is like a interracial relationships but in the animanl kingdom.

Anyway being back home is good because :

Good Food , no laundry no hassel.
Swimming here is shiok
There is always food in the middle of the nite.
i can drive around WOOHOO..
got josephine !!
funny taxi drivers

Being in spore is shit because :

ppl are super impatient like to hon ppl when they drive
i dislike aunties that shove push and stare
some ppl damn super uptight and serious all the time ..my dad almost got into a fight due to these siaow monkeys
The humidity ..making my armpits sticky.

but yeah i love it here .. and those ppl who are still overseas HURRY UP COME BACK LAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home