Tuesday, August 14, 2007

gwen is my new love.

Is the most amazing concert EVER… YES AND I TOUCHED HER .
Ok I must calm myself down and tell u the whole story.
So we went to the indoor stadium .. and we thought wah liao no standing area all sitting down sure damn sian one. I mean come on who goes to Gwen’s concert and sits down ..(ans:Singaporeans) but anyway when gwen came out she was AMAZING.
She was one crazy woman, full of energy and zest and just SUPER GOOD.
The best thing was she was so sincere to her fans .. she kept going hey SINGAPORE. I can’t believe I’m here is amazing that u guys listen to my music and keep me going .. and she was just so WAHHHHH … le sigh.
Ok exciting part….coming coming….
So almost at the end of the concert she RAN TOWARDS THE MIDDLE OF THE AUDIENCE while singing ‘cool’.. I was like omg so lucky those ppl … and I was like if she ran towards my area I will die … then she really did so me and phil USED OUR BIG but not fat bodies to bang through everyone and we ended up behind her and like phil held her arm and said ED HURRY TOUCH TOUCH and I touched her . hahah hilarious.
But yeah I took damn a lot of upclose photos of her .. not very glam photos of her but who cares is GWEN.

Oh and I would like to apologise to all my frens for like calling them and keep shouting I TOUCHED gwen… I will get over it in like 1 month or so . so tahan ok .
I love u guys and happy birthday cel !












SOMEONE TEACH ME TO UPLOAD VIDEOS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home