Friday, April 03, 2009

experimental post.

Right. Is been almost a year since the last entry ... my absence is due to the ultimate sianess i feel about blogging and somehow facebook have taken over the world.

This year, to be honest, has been pretty shit for me. Most of it due to school + procrastination + the vice ( in which some of u have heard of). At the moment i;m going thru a quarter life crisis which is quite hilarious in some sense. The quarterlife crisis has led to some plans in my future :
1) i don't wanna be a suit and be rapper rich cause i dont' see the point anymore .. so sorry winnie i have to depend on u not the other way round
2) want to go to africa and like build houses for HIV kids
3) OR go into the wild ( like that show into the wild.. but i think is abit extreme)
4) Go backpacking for like 2 years around the world

I realise that most of it is like me running away from everything ... haha might be due to the stress i;m under right now. Anyhow, i can't wait for june and july.graduation.berlin.barce.milan.madrid.my cat.

and then back to the vicious cycle of school once more.

i need to ESCAPE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home