Sunday, May 14, 2006

my room i need my room back

so is been 2 SLEEPLESS NITES .. i can't take it !!!! i feel like my eyes are growing smaller and smaller and smaller and smaller everytime i have unrestful nights. Hai thanks to my relatives coming over to stay in my house ..my cousins are staying with me in my room so i feel like ...damn alot of ppl in my room and i can't BLOODY HELL sleep well or not to mention fart OPENLY or something like that ..:/ ( i have a damn bloated stomach now)
i'm GRUMPY.
but is quite nice to hang out with them .. after not seeing them for like 3 yrs ..

funny malaysia language they use ...
" wah xian zai ni JI MEI LI"(you are very pretty now)
"ze ge JI dou qian" (how much is this)
"YENA GUAN HUO"(EDNA CLOSE FIRE)( actually it means edna off the lights.. they call lights FIRE...) super caveman
my grandma pronouces my name as "YeNA or YAYNA" so they all call me that ..

2 Comments:

Blogger phillie-creamie said...

Super funny man!!!

7:56 PM  
Blogger ed said...

yah yah ..yena the warrior princess coolio

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home