Wednesday, August 22, 2007

i;m on mc again... well it got worst yesterday nite and so i had to go to mount e and get a IV jab ... sigh this always happens to me . I'm feeling much better today so being ME .. not wanting to waste any holiday time i have i called phil up to go watch 881. Told my maid to say that i'm sleeping if my parents called and off i went.

Haven't been in town in mid afternoon .. feels like im in sec school all over again.
Anyway getting on with the show... i would say is pretty interesting . I have always liked roystan's movies. He always show a diff side of spore like the ah bengs in fifteen and the ge tai auntie and AH HUAs .. and i think is like the first ever hokkien musical ever .. but the best part about his shows is that he always shows a different type of love .. unlike the normal boy girl LOVEY dovey shit which is seriously SERIOUSLy overrated even in real life haha .

yes everyone go watch .. is really quite funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home