Monday, September 03, 2007

in a week

i;m back ! And refreshed ! Thanks to all my frens and new ones.
First few days were at melb which was fab couldn't stop laughing or eating , spending all my time with bron and ash and glads was like the perfect way to spend my hol we just couldn;t stop laughing and eating and yah i put on weight in like a week . The seafood was damn good , the weather was perfect , my 2 besties were there is just the best ever !plus meeting up with sc ppl like korean mei, vic, sam tan and bumping into more sc girls is just a nice feeling. And then there was sydney .. it started off not so great .. but meeting carms jia de mei jian hel and jude made it super nice. Esp the nite at jia's when we played drinking game that required kissing of jia's fake punani and licking of my ear ( i did not enjoy that ) and plus i;m damn good at sheraids?( fuck i don;t knoe how to spell). Oh and the beaches are amazing... i can't say it all and i;m not good with words but all and all it was a Fucking gd holiday . (pics are on facebook)
well, but when i came home i found out about mrs singh who passed away while i was in aust . I was damn shocked and sad.. she was such a kind and warm woman who always cooked for me.
;( was pretty affected by it . The whole day i was feeling down but i went to her so called "wake"
and i felt better . Her family said when she left she was smiling .
I hope she's happy whereever she is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home